Sunday, June 13, 2010

Greetings from spaceship number 3

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE
-Two days = 13 hours of Thai Buddhist Monk Ceremony. I can safely say it falls in the "Top 10 most incredible things that I have participated in" bracket.
- Started learning shorthand. I bought a 1949 textbook at the thrift store. I need someone to learn as well so we can send messages back an forth in obsolete means.
- My room got called a "Costume Room." I happily agree.
- Boston & New York Trip is looking like New York is gonna be out. Only Boston and surrounding areas. NY deserves my undivided attention. so that is gonna be this fall
- I prefer to dabble in all things than to commit to just one.
- Missed the showing of Cremaster Cycle, sad face.
- I'd like a job at the airport strictly for the perks. I could careless for money.
- Argus is a lot cooler now that he is older. He ripened into quite a fine hound.



1 comment:

  1. "...so that we can send messages back an forth in obsolete means."

    I have no idea what you're trying to tell me

    ReplyDelete