Sunday, April 25, 2010

Miss Magnesium Lamp

learnings of the week.

Apache Indians are cocky.
Greg is an avid reader of Vanity Fair, he apparently always has been.
Museums are heavenly.
I live with Norma Desmund.
When I die I will have to pay for the things I have done, like watching "Singing in the Rain." its indecent & I'm going to burn for it.
"If it was 1950's, you'd be a knock out," declared a 70-something gentleman I met in a cafe in Pasadena. I still don't know his name, but we bonded over our equal love for Rosemary Clooney.
I can use a sewing machine decently.
Verbal sparing partners are hard to come by.
I don't enjoy the feeling of havingbutterflies. I fidget.
The color orange isn't half bad.
Hudson has high aspirations. "I want to be the "Little Dancing Man" when I grow up. I would have to grow a beard, become a ginger and gain 60 pounds, but I could do it."
Arthur Lyman is the greatest of them all.
I really want to subscribe to the International Journal Of Psychoanalyst, just for my own amusement.
Lacking the ability to create music is my greatest failure thus far. Not doing half bad I guess.
Boston & New York in June; equals, cant wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment