Wednesday, November 11, 2009

First step towards recovery, admittance. At least thats what I have heard.

I am a "hoarder" in the worst way. Clippings, pictures, nicknack's, books, scraps of paper (that make absolutely no sense when rediscovered) I do not have one of anything. I love ribbon, coats, shoes is another HUGE issue I have to deal with, but frankly I am not going to fix that.

Fastest way to my heart is to complement me on my shoes. I can say I dated some one because the first thing he said to me was "wow those are some great shoes." A pretty generic complement, and I rarely accept complements in the first place, but I agreed with him. Maybe it was just one of those days.

It's possible that I'm just greedy. I would like to consider myself a collector of ideas, that shoves them all into a box, for later use.

Clippings have become a growing problem, but in attempts to orginize such items, I stumbled upon some of my favorite editorials of all time. I have hunted for them high and low using the world wide web, just so I have 2 sets of these fantastic shots. I showed this paticular editorial, that I was estatic to find, to some friends who were over, my enthuseasum was not recipricated. maybe someone can appericate this.















This is such a devine life. This is her real family. I yern to gain anything slightly resembling this state of being

No comments:

Post a Comment