Saturday, July 18, 2009

swoon*

Top 5 is as follows:
(no paticular order)
Charlie Hunnam



Yep. I'm a sucker for a english lad.

Aaron Paul



How much better can he get, ohh lets jsut through Dita Von Teese in the mix. Ultimate win.

James Franco




We watched Freaks and Geeks a bit ago. I have been head over heels since.

Ryan Gosling



Proud to say I have never seen the Notebook. But his bruting "I dont care" ambiance to him gets him on the list.

TIE- Johnny Depp vs. Michael Cera


He's like an empty headed puppy dog, you just wanna hold him and feed him treats. And look at that skin. Perfection


Johnny + amazing sofa = Yes.


But, as they say "wisdom before beauty," Depp is the winner. Maybe next time Canada.


You're welcome.

1 comment:

  1. agreed on all accounts. throw in babsies and i've got myself a dream orgy.

    ReplyDelete