Friday, July 10, 2009

Came across the pond did we?

England is fantastic. The End.

They officially have the most amazing things, most of which never get over to the good U. S. of A. We did happen to snag was: Jo Malone scents, Top Shop, Ben's Cookies, Keith Richards. Today, I just got the word that Illamsqua Makeup is coming to Sephora... I have already started a fund for when this fateful day arrives. Most you don't understand how monumental this is. Maybe It just caught me off guard because the most excitement I get now a days is when I happen to receive a letter in the mail (not including bills) It's great. Open your cranium to this inspiration for greatness...







Don't worry, that's just Illamasqua's incredible Art Director.

Their motto is "unleash your alter ego." Yep, I'm all for that. Thoroughly excited for this one gang, real thrilled on this folks.

1 comment:

  1. I am in awe. I may not have the self restraint required to set up a separate fund for Illamasqua, so i plan to prostitute my sister for the money.

    ReplyDelete