Saturday, March 21, 2009

oh how the mighty have fallen, and I reap all the benifits

We are in a recession, or so the word on that street has been for some time now. I heard on the radio today that the beauty industry is the first thing to go in such times. So you can imagine how ecstatic I am about this one. I guess when money gets spars, the struggling decided to shave their own legs instead of me doing it for them. go figure.

Clearly we are all struggling, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. Big businesses are going under like Circuit City and Mervyns, but that just clears the way for little, better company's to rise up. Plus I get fantastic Discounts at these "we're floundering to stay a float" sales. I bought my favorite pair of Levis for 20 clams, and a pack of 20 burnable CD's for 5 dollars! And now Dillards has a Nordstroms rack kinda thing going on by my grandmas house. See the economy tanking can't be all that bad right? right?

We'll drastic times call for drastic measures, and Alexander McQueen has done just that. He has just launch his new line at Target.


Target, my favorite step up from Walmart, Target. I can tell you I'm a bit more than curious about this whole idea of one stop shop of, pasta sauce, on sale Christmas oredimints, egg coloring, paper goods and Alexander McQueen emsablm. Thank you Alex, we many have a tough year or 5 ahead, but I'll look smashing.

No comments:

Post a Comment